10 things you might not know about me.
- I'm lucky enough to be a full time Bookseller.
- I have a degree - Drama in the Community.
- Smudge is my lovely pet cat. She keeps us all entertained with her silliness.
- I hate sports. I was always that kid at school that would be conveniently 'sick' on sports day!
- I'm very lucky to have a YA author as a sister.
- I am dyslexic but I'm not about to let that hold me back. That would explain why I might sometimes make a spelling or grammar mistake that I haven't picked up on.
- Horror is something I can't handle. I like to be able to sleep at night!
- If I could, I would spend my life traveling the world.
- Enzo is my super cute hamster.
- I have a lovely other half named David. Who is a very useful spell checker!
My top 5 books so far...